Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time to try again..

I thought that I would actually give this a real try this time. I really need to sum up so much that has happened over the past year before I forget everything that has happened!

I guess I will start off with last summer when we packed up the family and moved to Austin Texas for about 4 months. Bobby got a summer job offer in Texas and we thought it would be really fun because ALL of his family lives there. We were excited to live next to his side of the family for once. It was fun getting to know his parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts, uncles a little better. EVERYONE on his side lives there, so family get togethers were crazy but super fun! Here are some pictures of the summer while we were there.

It was a good night when the Spurs won the championship!





Poor Guy, I guess there are a lot more bugs in Texas then there are in Utah...




We went to the lake with Bobby's brother Craig and his girlfriend Sarah.


Some of Bobby's family









No comments: