Thursday, August 13, 2009

CoPY CaT!


We have a rule in the family that while Kasper is up and around Champ can't play with any of his tiny toys that Kasper can get to and potentially choke on. He totally knows this but will still ask once in a while. Well today he asked if he could get out his marble set and play with it in the living room....all I did was make this face and say, "What does this face mean??" (sick face I know...) 


So like an hour later I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he wanted me to give him a couple of options. So I said, "Do you want meatballs?" (I had made some for someone the night before and had some leftover.)  All he did was make this face and said, "What does this face mean mom?" 



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! I love the faces!

Unknown said...

Too Funny! I'm still laughing as I write....You guys!!!