Monday, August 24, 2009

MONSTER TRUCKS baby!!!

On Saturday we took the boys and Champ's friend Jack to the monster truck show. It was a blast! We met up with our good friends Ammie and Paul and their cute boys. Champ's favorite truck was BLUE THUNDER!! I was super surprised but Kasper LOVED it! I think he liked it more then Champ. (Champ was more excited about riding the rides at the carnival after) I think we will have to go every year! 





We rode a few rides at the carnival after and then had lunch..the boys were being so cute all together! 


2 comments:

Ammie G said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD TONZ OF FUN. THANKS FOR GOING WITH US TO THE SHOW. I'M SO GLAD WE DIDNT MELT.

Unknown said...

You guys sure you werent in "Texas" with all those good old boys!!! YEHA!! I'm glad you guys had a blast! Love Mom