Friday, February 26, 2010

OHH Brother....

Champ is our little social butterfly. He LOVES interacting with his friends at school, church, and around the neighborhood. He is great at making new friends. Well the past couple of week we have run into a problem that he never had before. He discovered how cute a couple of little girls were in his class at school. He came home a couple of weeks ago telling us that he had a girlfriend named Taya and that they played all the time together and that they are going to get married. He would tell me all the time how beautiful she was. I thought it was cute but didn't think to much of it. Well this week he came up to me and said, "Mom, I have a little problem, Taya AND Chloe BOTH want to marry me, what should I do??!" I laughed and said, "Honey, you have a VERY long time before you have to think about getting married. You don't have to worry about it until after you go on your mission." He looked shocked, and said, "But mom, it's a HUGE decision, I need to think about it now!"

He cracks me up. This week he has been taking a little plastic ring to school everyday and has been letting the girls take turns wearing it, and then at the end of the day he gets it back from them. SO random and weird...he told me today that the girls started fighting over who wants to marry him the most. I asked him what he does while they fight and he says he doesn't say anything. He says he just sits back and listens! ha ha! Who knew my little Champ was such a heart throb! Silly boy.

(poor kid doesn't know who to pick!)

3 comments:

Wilson Family said...

That is a classic story! Hahahahah

Gabe and Holly said...

Ha ha ha.... Champ is too funny. we need to hang out soon and i need to meet baby Colt. Let me know when works for you...

Brittany and Johnse said...

Aubrey!! I am so glad I found you via the facebook blog world!! I am dying that you have THREE boys! they are so cute! we have to catch up on all that I have missed since hair school :)